Stresstech Oy in Vaajakoski, Finland, is looking for an experienced
Engineering Projects Manager
Stresstech is headquartered in Finland and has offices in Germany, United States and India, as well as sales and service representatives around the world. For more than 30 years, Stresstech has been providing non-destructive testing solutions for process control and quality inspection. Its measurement equipment and automated inspection systems serve the automotive, aerospace and other manufacturing industries as well as universities and research institutes.
Stresstech Oy in Vaajakoski, Finland, is looking for an experienced Engineering Projects Manager to strengthen and lead its Engineering and Projects team for continued growth. The Engineering Projects Manager is expected to manage Mechanics, Electrics, Automation and Sensor engineers as well as dedicated project managers. The Engineering Projects Manager will have approximately 10 subordinates, is a member of the Management team and reports to Managing Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Motivate and coach project managers and engineers to achieve their goals
- Support sales force in issuing quotations for customized systems
- Ensure Engineering projects are completed meeting the specifications, budgets and time schedule
- Assign and implement corrective actions plans to address underperformance
- Develop Engineering and Project Management Methodology and best practices
- Ensure technical conformity, including risk analysis and safety concepts
- Measure and control engineering performance and resources
- Provide reporting on activities and Projects
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Automation
- Knowledge and education on CAE and PM tools and practices
- At least 5 years’ experience managing mechanical and electrical engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience managing engineering projects
- Experience travelling internationally for business and willingness to travel when needed (estimated 10-30 days/year)
- Excellent team player and leadership skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Business and technology orientation with good analytical skills
- Understanding of manufacturing and heat treatment processes of metallic components like gears/bearings/crankshafts
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application marked “Engineering Projects Manager” along with your CV and salary expectation to email@example.com or email us if you have further questions regarding this job.