Stresstech Oy in Vaajakoski, Finland, is looking for
Stresstech has been developing and manufacturing non-destructive inspection instruments for more than thirty years. With headquarters and manufacturing in Finland and sales offices in Germany, USA and India, Stresstech is the world-wide leader in its field, serving customers within the Automotive, Aerospace, Machine and Energy industries as well as universities and research institutes.
The software developer carries out a variety of assignments ranging from software design, development and testing to reporting. We offer a variety of interesting and challenging tasks where you can develop your knowledge as a software professional and be a part of a highly educated hardware and software development team.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform software architectural and user interface design proposals
- Program, produce high-quality documentation and review of software code
- Test software code and Stresstech’s measurement systems
- Suggest software improvements and new functionalities in collaboration with the R&D department, sales representatives and product management
- Participate in development projects with responsibility for software design, implementation and verification
- Help diagnose problems in service cases
- BSc, MSc within Software Engineering or equivalent technical education
- Fluent with C and C++
- Qt and/or MS Visual Studio familiarity
- Experience in software development for multiple platforms (Window, Linux)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) - other language skills are considered an advantage
- Capable to work both as a team player and independently
- Experience with C#, Python, UI/UX design, and/or industrial robots is considered a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application marked “Software Developer” along with your CV and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org or email us if you have further questions regarding this job.