The 14th International Conference on “Barkhausen Noise and Micromagnetic Testing: Micromagnetic sensors – From design to applications” (ICBM14) will take place between 27 and 30 September 2022 in Stockholm (Sweden), the city of Alfred Nobel, organized by the KTH Royal Institute of Technology. The ICBM is a biannual series of conferences that started in 1998 and covers areas of Barkhausen Noise and micromagnetic testing, including the development of new sensors, modeling and simulation, modern trends, material characterization, and applications. This conference’s focus is on micromagnetic sensors and their development from design to applications.
For the ICBM14 conference, it is our ambition to bring together academics and industries from all over the world for an excellent scientific event. Furthermore, a special issue of MDPI Micromachines Journal (IF 2.821) is confirmed and is under preparation. In this special issue selected full-length papers presented during ICBM14 will be published on significant and original works related to all aspects of:
- Design, development, and optimization of micromagnetic sensors
- Numeric and mathematical modeling, and simulation of micromagnetic sensors
- Material and surface integrity characterization
- Residual stress measurements using Barkhausen Noise Technique
- Modern measurement data analysis
- Industrial applications – user cases
All papers will be peer-reviewed for the validation of research results, developments, and applications.
Read more: ICBM14