- Date: 15.06.2021
- Hours: 15:00-16:30 CEST
- Location: Online
- Language: English
- Price (excl. VAT): Standard : 125.00 €
- Register here
Quality problems and component failure due to undetected problems in hard fine machining – the highly stressed component edge zone requires a manufacturing monitoring.
The close-to-process grinding burn test by means of Barkhausen noise also offers the manufacturing technologist the targeted chance of process optimization.
Experts from the fields of grinding technology, heat treatment, quality technology.
- Causes of thermal damage due to grinding
- Forms of grinding burn
- Barkhausen noise test method
- Determination of process control thresholds
- Application in manufacturing
- Learning basic knowledge of the testing principle
- Demonstration of essential application basics according to FVA 594 I
- Recommendation of application for different components
- Examples of test results for machining and heat treatment defects
- Dominik Dapprich, Stresstech GmbH
- Carlo Scheer, Stresstech GmbH