Sales Support Engineer
Stresstech has been developing and manufacturing non-destructive inspection instruments for more than thirty years. With headquarters in Finland and sales offices in Germany, USA and India, Stresstech is the world-wide leader in its field, serving customers within the Automotive, Aerospace, Machine and Energy industries as well as universities and research institutes.
Stresstech Oy in Vaajakoski, Finland, is looking for a Sales Support Engineer to strengthen its sales team in charge of managing distributors and representatives in European and Asian markets.
The job holder performs a broad variety of assignments ranging from raising sales quotations, over clarifying technical aspects to generating regular sales reporting and reports to the company’s Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to sales enquiries by telephone and e-mail
- Clarify technical matters and coordinate between Sales, Project Management and Operations
- Perform pricing and margin calculations for quotations
- Prepare quotations addressing the customer’s needs
- Administer quotation and order handling processes in our ERP and CRM systems
- Perform product demonstrations and trainings
- Review purchase orders with the relevant Sales engineer
- Obtain required certificates from the authorities
- Issue regular pipeline reports
- Help organize Sales meetings and exhibitions
- Perform other related duties as requested by the Sales Manager
- BSc, MSc within Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical education
- Basic understanding of measurement techniques, software and automation systems as well as metallurgy, grinding and heat treatment processes of metallic components like gears/bearings/crankshafts
- Previous international sales support experience considered a plus
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) - other language skills are considered an advantage
- Capable to work as team player but also independently
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application marked “Sales Support Engineer” along with your CV and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org or email us if you have further questions regarding this job.