Barkhausen noise sensors are available in many different types, shapes and sizes, in contact or non-contact types, and are completely customizable to suit any operation.
The Barkhausen noise method is versatile and reliable for quality control inspection of many different types of parts. For high durability and stability, some sensors are cast with epoxy into a stainless steel case. In addition, tungsten carbide is used in critical contact surfaces to reduce mechanical wear to a minimum and achieve a service life of several years even in the harshest environment.
- Configurable in any size and shape
- Contact or non-contact
- Testing through non-magnetic coatings
- Static tests or dynamic scanning
- Static, dynamic, manual, or automated inspection
- Spot surveys up to 100% surface inspection
- Parts as small as semiconductor lead frames up to rolling mill rolls and beyond