Successful and profitable manufacturer of high-end quality inspection equipment is seeking an experienced Group Controller for its headquarters located in Vaajakoski, Finland. The company operates globally and offers an exciting international work-environment. The Group Controller is responsible for all aspects of financial management, planning, reporting, ERP, accounting systems, and the internal controls for the parent company in Finland, as well as its subsidiaries in Germany, the US and India. Reporting directly to the General Manager (with financial accountability to the Nova Instruments Finance Manager), the Group Controller supervises the local accounting, finance and ERP administration staff as well as the accounting activities in the subsidiaries.
- Manage the Accounting & Finance team in Finland on a daily basis as well as the accounting activities in the subsidiaries
- Manage and improve the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial closing processes
- Oversee and further develop the systems used for financial forecasting, budgeting, group consolidation and all financial reporting to the Group.
- Produce monthly group financial reports in accordance with US-GAAP
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for the company and the group
- Analyze financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets and forecasts
- Coordinate the annual accounts preparation and audit with the Company's External Auditors
- Develop and enhance the skills of the subsidiary controllers; improve the overall accounting function
- Establish and maintain internal accounting and operational controls over all assets as well as revenue recognition and expense management assets
- Ensure thorough and accurate financial reporting to Corporate Parent
- Lead development and improvements to software application platform for financial management. (e.g. ERP, BI tools, accounting software)
- Manage and further develop the implementation and use of ERP system LEAN (e.g. enhance inventory management, develop standard costing, implement bill of materials)
- Other accounting, finance and administrative duties as may be assigned
Qualifications and Experience expectations:
- Relevant financial education (e.g. degree in Finance & Accounting, Economics & Auditing or similar)
- Strong interpersonal skills, essential in dealing with people at all levels and in a variety of functions; able to influence and motivate others to quickly achieve results
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Effective oral and written English communication skills; ability to effectively present complex topics in a concise manner
- Expert user in Microsoft Excel
- Multiple ERP package experience (e.g. Wintime, Quickbooks, LEAN) would be a benefit, but not a prerequisite
- Experience overseeing ERP implementation in manufacturing company, ideally based on LEAN ERP
- commensurate with experience
Please send Your application with Your CV and including Your compensation request to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31st October, 2019.
For additional information call Managing Director Toivo Janhunen, tel 040-5699032, on Friday 25th Oct 9-10 o'clock or on Tuesday 29th Oct 13-14 o'clock.