automated systems for camshafts
The CamScan 500 and RoboScan series of systems provides ease-of-use achieved with full automation but with the size, cost and simplicity of a manual gauge.
- Measurements are fully automated.
- Parts are manually loaded and unloaded.
- Audit inspection stand for controlling the quality of shafts.
CamScan 500C is an automated grinding burn and heat treatment defect detection system. CamScan 500C is designed for quality control needs of small to medium sized circular symmetrical parts like passenger car shafts.
- CamScan 500C system provides ease-of-use achieved with full automation but with the size, cost and simplicity of a manual gauge
- Programmable measurement positioning with EasyScan software
- Two sensors can be connected at the same time. The measuring sensor can be changed with quick coupling without tools
Standard system features
- Control panel with:
- Lamp test button
- Stop measurement button
- Reset button
- Control power off button
- Door open light
- Barkhausen noise sensor switch
- Emergency stop
- Tailstock with constant holding force
- Sensor carrier with automated X and Z movements
- Lasers for indexing to axial and rotation directions
- Integrated cabinet for Rollscan and PC
- Integrated electric cabinet with main switch
- Signal light tower
- Sliding doors with safety switch
- Enabling switch for manual drive
- Keyboard and monitor mount (Ergotron)
- EasyScan extension for ViewScan software
- Short version: Max part length 350 mm
- EasyScan: Other language module
- EasyScan: Offline simulation
- Light curtain safety system
- 2D code reader
- ViewScan option: 2D code reader module
- ViewScan: Other language module
- Documentation in local language
Barkhausen noise system requires analyzer:
- Area to be measured defines size and shape of the Barkhausen noise sensor. One system can be equipped with two different kind of sensors which can be changed manually. Read more about our sensors: Barkhausen noise sensors
Dimensions (standard system)
Dimensions (short version option)