Empty Image Block.
Barkhausen noise sensors are available in many different types, shapes and sizes, in contact or non-contact types, and are completely customizable to suit any operation.
The Barkhausen noise method is versatile and reliable for quality control inspection of many different types of parts.
- Configurable in any size and shape
- Contact or non-contact
- Testing through non-magnetic coatings
- Static tests or dynamic scanning
- Static, dynamic, manual, or automated inspection
- Spot surveys up to 100% surface inspection
- Parts as small as semiconductor lead frames up to rolling mill rolls and beyond
Available Barkhausen noise sensor types are:
- Camshaft Sensor
- Pick-up Sensor
- Gear Sensor
- OD Sensor
- Flat Sensor
- General Purpose Sensor
- ID Sensor
- Crankshaft Sensor
- Special Sensor