Xstress G2 X-ray diffractometer represents advances in design and construction, which provide enhanced reliability and function in a truly portable X-ray stress and retained austenite analyzer.
With Xstress G2 measurements are possible in difficult conditions like inside a storage tank, in a pipeline or up on a scaffolding.
- Quick assembly, ready to use in 10 minutes
- X-ray tube can be replaced in less than ten minutes without special tools
- Suitable for laboratory, factory and field use
- Two NMOS position sensitive detectors
- XTronic software for running the measurement and calculating residual stresses and retained austenite content (optional)