Upgrade your laboratory with the latest innovation in X-ray Diffraction
Xstress DR45 is a new generation of X-ray diffractometers that delivers high quality data faster than ever before. Paired with the state-of-the-art DR45 diffractometer, the all-new Xstress Studio software has an intuitive, uncomplicated interface which combines to provide a seamless experience.
- Residual stress results (MPa) in less than 45 seconds (1 mm collimator, Cr tube, hardened tool steel, 5/5 tilts)
- Measurements in accordance with EN15305
- New software with multiple calculations available. Includes features such as linear and elliptical regression, Dölle-Hauk, stress tensor and principal stresses. Peak fitting functions include cross-correlation, parabolic, Gauss, Lorentz, modified Lorentz, intermediate Lorentz, Pearson VII, Pseudo-Voigt, Voigt, centroid, centered centroid, sliding center of gravity, and midchord
- Diffractometer design enables measuring a great variation of different sized and shaped parts
- Due to the fast 2D detectors it is possible to measure a wide variety of materials with Cr tube
- 2D Detectors with data processing reduce the effect of texture on residual stress results
- Quick assembly, ready to use in 10 minutes
- Diffractometer design enables measurement on uneven surfaces; with magnetic legs diffractometer can be fixed to different positions
Add Barkhausen Noise and Micro-Magnetic Analysis to your measurement portfolio
MicroScan software is designed to expand the limits of Barkhausen noise technique. It provides a wide range of user definable measurement and analysis parameters, allowing the system to adjust to virtually any test condition. MicroScan allows you to compare multiple measurements at the same time.
Barkhausen noise (BN) system with MicroScan software
- BN RMS (average, positive and negative)
- BN Burst Peak value (average, positive and negative)
- BN Burst Peak position (average, positive and negative)
- BN Burst FWHM (average, positive and negative)
- BN Signal amplitude spectrum
- Integral of the bursts for a relative hysteresis
- Pulse height distribution of the BN signal
- User definable frequency ranges make it possible to characterize near surface gradients such as stress, plastic deformation, hardness, etc.
Interested in learning more about this offer?
Get in touch with one of our experts to discuss your discount for upgrading your operation with X-Ray Diffraction or Barkhausen Noise systems.