- Date: 01.02.2022
- Hours: 14:30-16:00 CET
- Location: Online
- Language: English
- Price (excl. VAT): Standard : 125.00 €
- Register here
Quality problems and component failure due to undetected problems in hard fine machining – the highly stressed component edge zone requires a manufacturing monitoring.
The close-to-process grinding burn test by means of Barkhausen noise also offers the manufacturing technologist the targeted chance of process optimization.
Experts from the fields of grinding technology, heat treatment, quality technology.
- Causes of thermal damage due to grinding
- Forms of grinding burn
- Barkhausen noise testing method
- Determination of process control thresholds
- Manufacturing applications
- Basic knowledge of testing principles
- Demonstration of application essentials according to FVA 594 I
- Application recommendations for different components
- Examples of test results for machining and heat treatment defects
- Dominik Dapprich, Stresstech GmbH
- Carlo Scheer, Stresstech GmbH