Rollscan 250 is designed for surface quality control and testing of near-surface defects such as grinding burns, heat treatment defects, as well as changes in stress and microstructure in a wide variety of ferritic steel and other ferromagnetic materials.
Rollscan 250 is a full-featured, self-contained unit which is portable for on-site measurements while also providing advanced capabilities for in-line and laboratory use.
- Led display with sensor feedback for real-time measurement diagnostics
- 2 measurement channels
- Robust design
- LED bar graph for measurement value visualization
- Setup pages for:
- Magnetization settings
- Measurement settings
- Communication settings
- Miscellaneous functions
- Two measurement channels
- Magnetizing frequencies ranges:
- Sine wave 1–1000 Hz
- Triangle wave 1–150 Hz
- Analyzing filter ranges:
- 70–200 kHz
- Connector for auxiliary devices
- Rollscan250 accessory cable set
- 90–240 V AC,
- 49–61 Hz
- Normal power consumption: 75 VA
- Power consumption (maximum when batteries are empty): 100 VA
Interested in the Rollscan 250?
Our engineers are standing by to answer any questions you have.