Barkhausen noise signal analyzer Rollscan 320 is designed for automated surface quality control and testing of near-surface defects such as grinding burns, heat treatment defects, as well as changes in stress and microstructure in a wide variety of ferritic steel and other ferromagnetic materials.
Rollscan 320 is a compact unit with low power consumption. It is designed for deployment in automated systems and production environments.
- A DIN rail mount attached to the backside of the unit
- Can be placed in electric cabinet
- 2 measurement channels, with 8 parallel analyzers up to 16 channels
- Four functional led lights on the front panel:
- Power on/off
- Measurement on/off
- LAN connection on/off
- Two measurement channels
- Magnetizing frequencies ranges:
- Sine wave 1–1000 Hz
- Triangle wave 1–150 Hz
- Analyzing filter ranges:
- 70–200 kHz
- Connector for auxiliary devices
- 24 V DC ± 10%
- Normal power consumption: 25 VA
Interested in the Rollscan 320?
Our engineers are standing by to answer any questions you have.