Barkhausen noise signal analyzer Rollscan 350 is designed for surface quality control and testing of near-surface defects such as grinding burns, heat treatment defects, as well as changes in stress and microstructure in a wide variety of ferritic steel and other ferromagnetic materials.
Rollscan 350 is a full-featured, self-contained unit which is portable for on-site measurements while also providing advanced capabilities for in-line and laboratory use.
- Measurement parameters adjustable via graphic user interface and front panel controls – No PC necessary
- Oscilloscope display with sensor feedback for real-time measurement diagnostics
- User interface in several languages
- Control panel with six function keys for selecting windows and functions
- Control wheel with a push button for adjusting different parameter values
- Setup pages for:
- Magnetization settings
- Measurement settings
- Communication settings
- Miscellaneous functions
- Automatic magnetizing voltage and frequency sweeps to find optimal measurement parameters
- Single measurement channel
- Magnetizing frequencies ranges:
- Sine wave 1–1000 Hz
- Triangle wave 1–150 Hz
- Analyzing filter ranges:
- 10–70 kHz
- 70–200 kHz
- 200–450 kHz
- 100–240 V AC,
- 50–60 Hz
- Normal power consumption: 75 VA
- Power consumption (maximum when batteries are empty): 100 VA
Interested in the Rollscan 350?
Our engineers are standing by to answer any questions you have.