Company: Stresstech Oy
Job Title: Sales & Export Coordinator
Reports to: Sales Manager
The Sales & Export Coordinator plays an essential role in delivering customer projects, having the overall responsibility for entering and processing POs and ensuring all related Sales (export and logistics) documentation is in due order. The position further assists the sales force and shipping department with coordinating customer queries and organizing sales training events. The Sales & Export Coordinator works from the Company’s office in Vaajakoski and reports directly to the Sales Manager.
- Coordinate delivery dates among all involved parties and communicate back to customers.
- Make sure that customer POs are delivered in a timely fashion and according to customer requests.
- Assist Sales Managers in responding to customers inquiries.
- Prepare service quotations based on customer specifications.
- Order processing:
- Receiving and booking into ERP system
- Initial assigning of order tasks (To Do List)
- Monitoring order flow in Production (order status updating)
- Composing and sending Acknowledgement of Orders
- Compiling export documents, running export screens as required
- Arranging transportations to customer site.
- Support with organizing sales events such as annual sales meetings.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience and proven skills in export sales.
- Ability to manage timetables.
- Fluent communication in Finnish and English.
- Proactive and motivated person who drives things to completion with positive attitude.
- Degree in business administration, commerce, or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, in English and Finnish. Other languages are considered as an advantage.
- Good organization skills.
- Motivated; being eager to go forward with positive attitude.
- Education / experience / knowledge in applicable field.
- Competent with MS Office; Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Any experience with Salesforce and Lean (ERP) is an advantage.
- Teamwork; Listens and responds constructively to other’s ideas. Offers support for others’ ideas and proposals. Shares his/her expertise with others.
- In addition to salary Stresstech offers many personnel benefits.
- Salary request should be mentioned in job application.
For more than 30 years, Stresstech (www.stresstech.com) has been providing non-destructive and destructive testing solutions for process control and quality inspection. Stresstech is headquartered in Finland and has offices in Germany, the United States, and India, as well as sales and service representatives around the world.
Grab this chance by sending your application and CV with salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org with a headline “Sales & Export Coordinator” by January 29th 2023. For additional information about the position you can call Markus Laakkonen, Sales Manager, Phone number: +358400196689.