MicroScan software expands the limits of Barkhausen Noise technique for advanced material analysis. It provides a wide range of user definable measurement and analysis parameters, allowing the system to adjust to virtually any test condition.
MicroScan software for:
- studying magnetic properties of the material
- developing new NDT applications
- evaluating stress and microstructure changes using several functions and parameters
- optimizing measurement conditions for the analysis.
MicroScan provides the following analysis of data with freely adjustable analyzing frequency interval:
- burst calculation
- RMS (average, positive and negative)
- peak value (average, positive and negative)
- peak position (average, positive and negative)
- FWHM (average, positive and negative)
- amplitude spectrum
- integral of the bursts
- pulse height distribution.
Discuss your testing application with an expert
Our team of engineers is standing by to answer your questions and help you find the right equipment for your application.